Wednesday 28 October 2015

MUSCLE GOD JADEN WELCOMES ALL 'little guys' TO NEW ADDICTION AS u SHRINK DOWN AND SUBMIT

MUSCLE GOD JADEN, who is now your MASTER, has kindly provided message as HE welcomes u to HIS stable of loyal minions, and to his web site

YOUR MASTER expects u to submit, serve, obey and worship HIS perfection, pay tributes as HE deserves and join HIS website at godjaden.com   http://godjaden.com

Here is message of welcome from  MUSCLE GOD JADEN to the site:..

HIS Skype godofabs   ADD HIM NOW WITH TRIBUTE READY

"Welcome little guys to your new addiction. On this site you will be able to adore pictures of me, contemplate my supremacy and allow yourself to be absorbed into my being through subscription, reading of my conquests and tributing to your God.

"Just remember, with each second you look at me you shrink down and become more and more part of me. And with every coin you deposit in my accounts you receive my power in you, binding you to my will."  JOIN NOW bois http://godjaden.com

No comments:

Post a Comment