Tuesday 24 November 2015

MUSCLE GOD JADEN WILL BEGIN YOUR HEALING PROCESS AS U WORSHIP HIS PERFECTION (SEE VIDEO)

MUSCLE GOD JADEN knows where u crave to be. Your MASTER took time to send u message:

'u know where u belong on your knees before ME. I'll take care of u. I know what is good for u. I will control your submissive behaviour and train u to be one of my personal boys. u will serve, obey and worship ME.

Add me on Skype godofabs and your healing process begins as u start giving ME all i deserve. u will also join my web site where u will be educated 24/7  http://godjaden.com

See below new video that MUSCLE GOD JADEN kindly made available. u will be on your knees in a moment!!!

Here is a statement from Sherpie, one of my newest boys. u too may make comments on the blog on the http://godjaden.com site

Sherpie said:

"I am full of passion and desire my LORD and MASTER to submit to YOUR perfection, to crave that i be permitted to worship YOUR magnificent muscled body as YOU tower over me.i am YOURS and pledge my devotion ans support to my LORD and MASTER. i know YOU deserve everything YOU want and i am nothing but your boy toy to be used as MASTER commands. YOU know i crave to be YOURS my LORD and MASTER. i am nothing. YOU are everything. Thank YOU MASTER for giving me meaning and purpose in YOUR service."

ADD ME on SKYPE NOW  ----- godofabs


No comments:

Post a Comment